CRESCENT ICE MAKER, MODULAR
LEADING THE FUTURE OF ICE PRODUCTION
This modular ice maker produces clear, crescent shaped ice that is extremely versatile. The Hoshizaki KM-660MAJ ice machine produces up to 262kg of clear hard crescent ice a day and has a range of ice storage bins to suit your needs.
The use of crescent shaped ice extends from the splash-free serving of post mix soft drinks through to diverse applications such as fish transportation, bottle and fish display and even laser therapy.
- Individual premium crescent cube.
- Stainless steel evaporator.
- Snap fit parts for easy cleaning.
- Air-Cooled, Crescent Cuber, Ice, Ice Maker, Modular
- CycleSaver Design.
- EverCheck alert system.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Removable air filters.
- 3 year parts & labour on the entire unit, 5 year parts & labour on the evaporator, 5 year (parts only) on compressor and air cooled condenser coil.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 280kg @21°C Air temp; 10°C Water |
Approx. 262kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Select Bin & Kit|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 22-26 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 4.9kg/480pcs|
|Dimensions||559mm (W) x 695mm (D) x 711mm (H)|
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||59 / 68|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/ 10Amp Plug|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 7-38°C |
Water Supply Temp.: 7-32°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: 198-254V