PURE & COOL FLAKE ICE MAKER MACHINE
This modular ice maker produces flake ice, which is often used for produce display of fish, fresh food and bottled beverages. In the medical field, flake ice is also used for organ transportation. Utilizing the most efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system, water consumption is equal to ice production.
- “Freeze Burn” is no longer an issue when displaying fresh fish or produce.
- Carbon auger bearings have a longer life expectancy than roller bearing, reducing maintenance costs.
- Automatic flush function helps keep the ice making system clean.
- Controller board with Operational Status display assists in troubleshooting.
- Due to the auger system, water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Can be converted to Nugget ice by changing the extruding head and cutter (parts at an additional cost).
- 2 year parts & labour on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor & air cooled condenser coil.
The Unique Ice Production System
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 1030kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water |
Approx. 890kg @ 21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 740kg @ 32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||762mm (W) x 700mm (D) x 780mm (H)|
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||146 / 156|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz / 15 AMP Plug|
|Amperage||Running: 12.5A Starting: 76A|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 5-40°C |
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.05-0.8MPa (0.5-8bar)
Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±10%