CRESCENT ICE MAKER
The Hoshizaki KM-80B ice machine produces up to 57kg of clear hard crescent ice a day and has a 40kg ice storage bin.
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning -maintaining performance efficiency.
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions -produces more ice in less cycles.
- Flush mount to rear wall.
- Good in hard water areas.
- Snap in water tank design – easy to remove for sanitization.
- Low electrical consumption.
- Low water consumption.
- LED lights and audible alarms.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 79kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water|
Approx. 74kg @ 21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 57kg @ 32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 40kg|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 23 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 1.25kg/130pcs|
|Dimensions||605mm (W) x 719mm (D) x 842mm (H)|
(Adjustable legs are optional)
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||51 / 64|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz|
|Amperage||Running: 2.9A Starting: 13.3A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R134a / 240g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C|
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: ± 6%