LEADING THE FUTURE OF ICE PRODUCTION
The Hoshizaki KM-55B Pump ice machine produces up to 41kg of clear hard crescent ice a day and has a 23kg ice storage bin, which makes it ideal for small bars, hotel lobbies, and office break rooms. It features the CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit simple to maintain.
- NEW INTERNAL PUMP OUT DRAIN MODEL.
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning -maintaining performance efficiency.
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions -produces more ice in less cycles.
- Flush mount to rear wall.
- Good in hard water areas.
- Snap in water tank design – easy to remove for sanitization.
- Low electrical consumption.
- Low water consumption.
- LED lights and audible alarms.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 53kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water |
Approx. 50kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 41kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 23kg|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 28 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 1.03kg/110pcs|
|Dimensions||605mm (W) x 617mm (D) x 842mm (H) |
(Adjustable legs are optional)
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||46 / 58|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/10 Amp Plug|
|Amperage||Running: 1.9A Starting: 15.5A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R134a / 210g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C |
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: ± 6%