CRESCENT ICE MAKER, SELF CONTAINED
LEADING THE FUTURE OF ICE PRODUCTION
The Hoshizaki KM-115B ice machine produces up to 73kg of clear hard crescent ice a day and has a 45kg ice storage bin.
It includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption. The CycleSaver® design allows our crescent ice makers to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning -maintaining performance efficiency.
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions -produces more ice in less cycles.
- Flush mount to rear wall.
- Good in hard water areas.
- Snap in water tank design – easy to remove for sanitization.
- Low electrical consumption.
- Low water consumption.
- LED lights and audible alarms.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 112kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water |
Approx. 105kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 73kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 45kg( Bin Control Setting Approx.30)|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 21 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 1.67kg/182pcs|
|Dimensions||612mm (W) x 712mm (D) x 992mm (H)( Height includes 152mm legs)|
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||62 / 82|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/10 Amp Plug|
|Amperage||Running: 4.1A Starting: 18.3A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R404A / 260g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 1- 40°C |
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: ± 6%