IM-65NE – Q
BALL ICE MAKER
CHILL BEVERAGES WITH MINIMAL DILUTION
The Hoshizaki IM-65NE-Q is a self-contained under counter ice maker producing clean, pure and perfectly round Ball Ice. It is suitable for placement in bars. Produces up to 20kg per 24 hours and has a storage capacity of 17kg.
- Easy maintenance, low water and energy consumption.
- Each ice ball individually made by a jet spray.
- Automatically drains and refills after each new batch, for fresh, hygienic ice.
- Easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (JFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 26kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water |
Approx. 24kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 20kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 17kg (Bin Control Setting Approx. 9 kg)|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 33 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 0.67kg/15pcs|
|Dimensions||633mm (W) x 506mm (D) x 950mm (H) |
(Units include adjustable legs 90-125mm)
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||53 / 66|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz /10 AMP Plug|
|Amperage||Running: 2.9A Rated: 2.9A Starting: 17A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R134a / 200g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C |
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±6%