The Hoshizaki IM-65NE-25 ice machine produces up to 37kg of clear hard ice a day with reduced power and water consumption.
- New intelligent control circuit dedicated to saving power and water consumption.
- Inbuilt safety features – freeze cycle back up timer, defrost back up, low voltage and high amp protector.
- New 7 segment operational display panel for ease of use.
- Unique closed cell water circuit for ultimate contamination protection.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Easily accessible and cleanable air filters reduce costly callouts.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Auto rinse and flush cycle.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor and air cooled condenser coil.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx.45kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water|
Approx. 44kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 37kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 26kg|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 22 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 0.72kg/56pcs|
|Dimensions||633mm (W) x 506mm (D) x 930mm (H)|
(Units include adjustable legs 90-125mm)
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||53 / 61|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz|
|Amperage||Running: 2.9A Rated: 2.9A Starting: 17A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R134a / 200g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C|
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±6%