HIGHEST QUALITY ICE
This ice maker is part of a unique range of cubers; designed with hygiene as a priority. Each ice cycle is made with fresh water, ensuring only the highest quality of ice. The cubes are easily recognized by its precise shape, clarity and slow dilution. This is particularly important for ice that is used in premium beverages like cocktails, as it protects the integrity and flavor of the drink.
- New intelligent control circuit dedicated to saving power and water consumption.
- Inbuilt safety features – freeze cycle back up timer, defrost back up, low voltage & high amp protector.
- New 7 segment operational display panel for ease of use.
- Unique closed cell water circuit for ultimate contamination protection.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Easily accessible and cleanable air filters reduce costly callouts.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Auto rinse and flush cycle.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor & air cooled condenser coil.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 22kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water |
Approx. 18kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 15kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 11.5kg (Bin Control Setting Approx.6kg)|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 19 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 0.27kg/21pcs|
|Dimensions||398mm (W) x 451mm (D) x 785mm (H) |
(Units include adjustable legs 90-125mm)
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||34 / 39|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V/50Hz/10AMP Plug/10 AMP Plug|
|Amperage||Running: 1.7A Rated: 1.7A Starting: 10A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R134a / 130g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C |
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±6%