The Hoshizaki IM-130NE ice machine produces up to 88kg of clear hard ice a day with reduced power and water consumption.
- New intelligent control circuit dedicated to saving power and water consumption.
- Micro computer controller controls ice making process to work at peak performance in any conditions.
- Inbuilt safety features – freeze cycle back up timer, defrost back up, low voltage and high amp protector.
- New 7 segment operational display panel for ease of use.
- Unique closed cell water circuit for ultimate contamination protection.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Easily accessible and cleanable air filters reduce costly callouts.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Auto rinse and flush cycle.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor and air cooled condenser coil.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 100kg @ 10°C Air temp; 10°C Water|
Approx. 95kg @ 21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 82kg @ 32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 50kg|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 14 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 1.15kg/190pcs|
|Dimensions||704mm (W) x 506mm (D) x 1270mm (H)|
(Units include adjustable legs 70-110mm)
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||76 / 85|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz|
|Amperage||Running: 4.5A Rated: 4.5A Starting: 19A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R404A / 380g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C|
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±6%