Hoshizaki design and manufacture stylish counter top displays specifically for sushi presentation and freshness. The rounded glass design and black exterior give the machine a contemporary, modern look.
- Plate space on top of unit, 5.6 inches.
- Stable humidity and temperature levels are maintained instead of forced air circulation methods that dry out and ruin displayed sushi.
- Large diameter 1 inch drains at front.
- Larger front to back interior – 11 inches.
- Interior floor has a radius at all four sides.
- Self-contained refrigeration unit – easy to install.
- Left and right side compression location options available.
- Condenser airflow is in the back and out the side.
- Large diameter upper evaporator with tin plating.
- Larger condenser face area improves cooling performance.
- Solid base food plates with radius groove to fit sushi foods.
- Base food plates can be turned upside down and used to improve cooling performance.
|Exterior||Clear Glass, ABS Plastic, PVC Plastic|
|Interior||Clear Glass, ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord||Tube Type(Upper), (Lower) Pipe on Sheet Type|
|Dimensions: Inside,Outside||1445mm (W) x 288mm (D) x 157mm H) |
1800mm (W) x 345mm (D) x 270mm (H)
|Saturation Temperature||Approx 5 °C (Ambient temp 30°C , no load)|
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||42 / 60|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz|
|Amperage||Rated: 1.2A Starting: 6A|
|Refrigerant Charge||R134a / 140g|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 10 – 30°C |
Voltage Range:Rated Voltage ±6%