PURE & COOL ICE MACHINE
Hoshizaki’s Flake ice makers produce flakes consisting of 70%ice and 30% water, used primarily for cooling purposes. It is even used in large facilities such as healthcare, catering, supermarket chains or even cocktail bars. Hoshizaki’s Ice Makers are the Best Cocktail & Bar Ice Machines For Sale in Australia.
- “Freeze Burn” is no longer an issue when displaying fresh fish or produce.
- Carbon auger bearings have a longer life expectancy than roller bearing, reducing maintenance costs.
- Automatic flush function, helps keep the ice making system clean.
- Controller board with Operational Status display assists in troubleshooting.
- Due to the auger system, water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Can be converted to nugget ice by changing the extruding head and cutter (parts at an additional cost).
- 2 year parts & labour on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor & air cooled condenser coil.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 500kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water |
Approx. 425kg @ 21°C Air temp; 15°C water
Approx. 325kg @ 32°C Air temp; 21°C water
|Max Storage Capacity||Select bin and kit|
|Dimensions||560mm (W) x 700mm (D) x 780mm (H)|
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||95 / 102|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 230V 50Hz/ 10 AMP Plug|
|Amperage||Running: 8.4A Starting: 43A|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 5-40°C |
Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±10%