USER-FRIENDLY PUSH TO DISPENSE
The Hoshizaki DB-200H H20 Minesite Crescent dispenser has a storage capacity of 85 kg and dispenses at 5kg per minute. Built with Hoshizaki’s unique ice production system inside, crescent ice is formed and kept in an enclosed bin that prevents cross-contamination.
- Produce more quality ice.
- Crystal clear, hard individual uniquely shaped Crescent cubes that last longer in drinks.
- Use less energy.
- Cycle 1/2 as many times as competition.
- Cubes do not clump together in storage bins.
- Unique stainless steel evaporator design which is unaffected by caustic water, harsh cleaning agents and does not crack or peel like nickel plated evaporators.
- Long life stainless steel construction.
- Inbuilt, removable, easily cleaned, reusable air filters.
|2 Push Buttons – 1 x Ice 1 x Water||Single Auger Agitator|
|Max Storage Capacity||Approx. 91kg|
|Dimensions||765mm (W) x 726mm (D) x 1346mm (H)|
|Production||Select Modular Head unit KMD-201AA, |
KMD-270AA or KM-660MAJ-E & Top Kit (Sold
|Capacity Volume||5.72 ft³|
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||85|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 240V/ 50Hz/ 10 AMP Plug|
|Dispensing Rate||5.89 kg|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient Temp.: 7-38C |